Are you feeling cold? Need something to keep you warm this chilly day? How about building a bonfire? Nothing to burn? How about a $400,000 super car? Sounds good?
Here’s a tutorial on how to burn $400,000 mean machine.
- First, buy an ultra-luxurious, wild, exotic super car. Let say a Lamborghini Aventador SV, 6.5-liter, V-12.
- Next, look for a friend who drives a matching hyper car. Let us say a Ferrari 488 Spider.
- Look for a crowded street and hot rod your cars.
- Meet a traffic signal and wait for the light to turn green.
- While waiting, why don’t you rev the snot out of your Lambo’s engine till it spits flame from its center-mounted exhaust.
- Let the fire catch the rear bumper.
- As the light turns green, move at a fast speed to further fan the flames.
- Your job is done when the car is engulfed in flames.
- Share a video of how you did it for the world to see.
Only in Dubai (The most luxurious Police force in the world, the Dubai Police)
This terrible situation happened for real in one of the busiest streets of Dubai. A Lamborghini Aventador SV caught fire after its driver revved its engine too much. What made it worse was that the driver did not know that the car’s rear was burning and continued to drive, despite honking and screaming from the onlookers. Though we might have put it with a bit of irony, we are sure relieved no one was harmed in the unfortunate incident. We just wish he had his car insured.
Only in Dubai (Video Source: Logic8)