Delmon Scaffolding LLC, distributers of ULMA Formwork, are delighted to announce the launch of the next generation of slab forming equipment, which is now available throughout our branch network in the Middle East. Known for their innovation, ULMA have released this latest system called ONADEK, which has been developed to combine all of the advantages and efficiencies of a modular system, but with the flexibility of a loose H20 based system.
Already successful in Europe and South America, the systems unique design offers a number of features which make slab forming safer, faster and more efficient to use than any conventional system previously available. Experience to date has shown that the contractors using ONADEK for slab formwork achieve higher productivity with less labour, faster construction cycles with less waste, and ultimately reduce the cost of casting insitu slabs.
The system characteristics and features give it a number of clear advantages over conventional systems:
- Early striking is made possible by the ONADEK drophead system, however unlike the many conventional panel systems on the market, ONADEK uses ordinary shuttering plywood which is also recovered and re-used.
- ONADEK uses purpose made beams which are lightweight and can be assembled or stripped from underneath because of the unique ‘hinge-like action’. This reduces the exposure of site personnel to fall from height and provides a controlled safe method of stripping the slab, which does not damage the equipment.
- ONADEK is characterized by high assembly speeds and rapid cycles. The system uses lightweight proprietary components that are designed for quick assembly with a minimum of tools and the grid is based on the standard plywood size to reduce need for cutting.
- The components are all hot-dip galvanized, which combined with the systems innovative assembling and stripping system contribute to the longevity of ONADEK components. They will literally last a lifetime compared to the relatively short life cycle of H20 timber based systems.
- The revolutionary design allows maximum flexibility: beams can be overlapped, system is compatible with H20 in certain circumstances and in many cases can be used with the clients existing props (although we always recommend ULMA props due to their high quality, durability and reliability).
The arrival of ONADEK in an example of the commitment of Delmon and ULMA to providing the latest technology to their clients across the gulf. “We’re delighted that Delmon customers are benefiting from this latest advance in formwork technology provided by ULMA” commented Frank Abbott from Delmon. “This system has a unique set of features which make it more efficient than anything else available on the market. It represents a giant step forward in terms of development and reinforces ULMA as the world’s most innovative formwork manufacturer”.
Delmon Scaffolding LLC, part of Delmon Group of Companies, is distributer for ULMA formworks and is one of the largest and most trusted temporary works equipment suppliers in the region. To find out more about Delmon please visit our website www.delmongroup.net or email your inquiry to email@example.com.