This February, we are featuring Parsons Middle and East Africa (MEA) on our cover. In our exclusive interview with Gary Adams, the President of Parsons MEA, learn more about the latest trends in the construction industry, the iconic projects of the company, their latest innovations, future plans, CSR initiatives and what makes them different from their competitors.
We have also included special construction stories on the magazine this month such as the following:
- World’s Lightest Respirator Will Help Construction Companies Meet OSHA Guidelines
- Strategic Spending Will Bring Big Benefits With Infrastructure Dollars
- Lesson Learned: Steel Braces Make More Resilient Structures Against Earthquakes
- Lennox Introduces Award-Winning SL280NV Gas Furnace, Debut Model In Industry’s First Line Of Ultra-Low NOx Furnaces
- Machine Performance Analytics Bring OEM Expertise Into Producer’s Digital Environment
Lastly, we have prepared special leadership stories for engineers looking for big changes in their careers. Find out how you can appear qualified for your new job and how you can get promoted this year. If you’re a fresh engineering graduate, read our story on what employers look for when they hire new graduates. For engineers seeking a leadership role in one’s team, find out how to be the leader your engineering team needs. For engineers with new job offers, read our article on why you shouldn’t accept that engineering job offer immediately.
So go ahead, scroll through our pages and learn the latest news, find out more about the latest trends and get inspired with our featured articles. Get updated. Be informed with this month’s GineersNow: Construction Leaders.