For this month, we are featuring Kingspan Insulation LLC. With new regulations being implemented to improve the efficiency of buildings in the UAE, the Kingspan Group takes pride in keeping up with all the changes happening – from providing sustainable building solutions, pioneering new technologies and showcasing award winning designs. Known for their commitment to become a responsible manufacturer, they are committed to developing products with the needs of the market, especially when these needs will reduce the impact of the construction industry on the environment.
In this exclusive interview with Sarmad Fakhri, Managing Director of the company, learn more about the latest trends in the HVAC industry, the iconic achievements of the company, their latest technologies and innovations, their future plans and what makes them stand out from the rest.
We have also included special HVACR stories on the magazine this month such as the following:
- New Insulation Line Introduced In Kingspan’s U.A.E. Manufacturing Facility
- Bristol Compressors and DHX Electric Machines Partner to Develop Next Gen HVAC/R Compressor Motors
- Lennox Introduces Award-Winning SL280NV Gas Furnace, Debut Model In Industry’s First Line Of Ultra-Low NOx Furnaces
- Cool Air Products Introduces AC/ SMARTSEAL EXTERNAL, an Inert Leak-Stopper Designed for Convenient Application and Permanent Repair of Refrigerant Leaks
- This Air-Conditioner Only Needs Water To Work, Not Chemical Refrigerants
Lastly, we have prepared special leadership stories for engineers looking for big changes in their careers. Find out how you can appear qualified for your new job and how you can get promoted this year. If you’re a fresh engineering graduate, read our story on what employers look for when they hire new graduates. For engineers seeking a leadership role in one’s team, find out how to be the leader your engineering team needs. For engineers with new job offers, read our article on why you shouldn’t accept that engineering job offer immediately.
So go ahead, scroll through our pages and learn the latest news, find out more about the latest trends and get inspired with our featured articles. Get updated. Be informed with this month’s GineersNow: HVACR Leaders.