When Dr. Qu started Canadian Solar in 2001, he never dreamed of creating a multi-billion dollar company and has kept his humble approach until now. Today, Canadian Solar has operations all over the globe and ships 26 GW of solar modules with an annual turnover of $3.39 billion.
In this exclusive interview with the company’s founder, Dr. Shawn Qu, learn more about how the company started, the challenges it had along the way, its latest technologies and product innovations, and the future plans of Dr. Qu for the company.
We have also included several special features on the magazine such as the following:
- American University of Sharjah’s New Engineering and Science Building Complex to House World-Class Research Facilities and a State-of-the-Art Learning Environment
- Perovskite is More Efficient Than Silicon in Solar Tech, But One Problem Remains
- Solar Park Veendam – From Polluted Land to a Sustainable Energy Development
- Apple Is Now Completely Running On Renewable Energy
- Organic Solar Cells Achieve an Efficiency Rate Never Done by Its Kind Before
Lastly, we have prepared special articles to help you be the best at what you do. Read our guide on how to become a quick learner. Find out how you can do more in less time and why engineers should make a personal development plan. Learn what your boss wants to tell you without directly saying it to you and find out which of our suggested creative ways you can apply to earn extra money.
So go ahead, scroll through our pages and read the latest stories that put the spotlight on the renewable industry. It’s that time of the month to sit back and relax. Get your monthly dose of engineering and technology news and stories with GineersNow: Renewable Green Leaders!