For this month’s Power and Water Leaders, we are featuring Akon, a recording artist with chart-topping hits who became a visionary with a mission to provide access to electricity to millions of Africans. In this special feature story, learn more about his mission and how Akon Lighting Africa can be a solution to the power problems Africa faces today. With a vision to make electricity accessible to the whole world, what has Akon Lighting Africa achieved since their launch in 2014?
We have also included several special features on the magazine such as the following:
- American University of Sharjah’s New Engineering and Science Building Complex to House World-Class Research Facilities and a State-of-the-Art Learning Environment
- World’s First Typhoon Turbines Developed in Japan
- China To Create Rain-Making Network Three Times Bigger Than Spain
- Ingenious Smartphone Attachment Lets You Check If Your Water Is Contaminated
- CHINT Layout Overseas Power Market, Power Plant and Production Line to Push Forward
Lastly, we have prepared special articles to help you be the best at what you do. Read our guide on how to become a quick learner. Find out how you can do more in less time and why engineers should make a personal development plan. Learn what your boss wants to tell you without directly saying it to you and find out which of our suggested creative ways you can apply to earn extra money.
So go ahead, scroll through our pages and read the latest stories that put the spotlight on the power and water industries. It’s that time of the month to sit back and relax. Get your monthly dose of engineering and technology news and stories with GineersNow: Power and Water Leaders!