An exciting cover story awaits you this month as we feature one of history’s most important inventors, Nikola Tesla. Once wronged and unappreciated, the forgotten genius will always be attributed as the master of lightning and the man who lit up the world. Also as the father of electricity.
Get to know Tesla’s origins, his relationships with people and why he preferred to be chaste, how he powered his interests and worked on improving his talents. Learn more about his unfortunate death and how people in the scientific and engineering communities celebrate his legacy around the world.
We have also included several power and water features on the magazine such as the following:
• Why a PhD in Engineering Systems Management Should Be on Your Radar
• Engineering Researchers from UAE Trailblazing in Cancer Treatments, Energy Harvesting and Robotics
• Over 100 Cities Globally Get Most of Their Electricity from Clean Sources
• A New Membrane Can Produce Both Drinking Water and Lithium
• Dubai Breaks Ground on World’s Biggest CSP Project
Lastly, we have prepared helpful articles to help you deal with different kinds of problems at work. Find out what to do when your engineering job is making you sick and what to do when you have a rivalry with another engineer at work. Read our guide on making difficult decisions at work and ways to inspire your colleagues using criticism. Lastly, read our easy guide on dealing with mental health problems at work.
So go ahead, scroll through our pages and read the latest stories that put the spotlight on the power and water industries. Get updated with the news and be informed with our inspiring stories that are slowly changing the way we live today. Enjoy this month’s GineersNow: Power and Water Leaders.