For this month, we are featuring Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority (SEWA). While most companies, institutions and organizations find it important to prioritize customer service, only few have proven to turn those promises into actions. For SEWA, not only do they promote various water and energy conservation awareness, they make sure that their services can reduce energy consumption and generate maximum customer happiness among the citizens.
In this exclusive interview with H.E Dr. Rashid Alleem, Chairman of SEWA, learn more about their greatest achievements, latest innovations, their future plans and what makes SEWA different from other utility providers around the world.
We have also included special power and water stories on the magazine this month such as the following:
- It Only Takes This Tiny Piece of Paper to Say That the Water \ is Safe to Drink
- Abu Dhabi Unveils World’s Largest Man-Made Desalinated Water Reserve
- You Only Need Water, Not Chemical Refrigerants, for This Air- Conditioner to Work
- From a Nuclear Disaster Site to One of the World’s Largest Solar Power Plants
- A New Energy Source is Being Explored and It is Underwater
- Masdar Institute and Cleanergy Partner in Research on Thermal Energy Storage for the Cleanergy Stirling CSP System
Lastly, we have prepared special leadership stories for engineers looking for big changes in their careers. Find out how you can appear qualified for your new job and how you can get promoted this year. If you’re a fresh engineering graduate, read our story on what employers look for when they hire new graduates. For engineers seeking a leadership role in one’s team, find out how to be the leader your engineering team needs. For engineers with new job offers, read our article on why you shouldn’t accept that engineering job offer immediately.
So go ahead, scroll through our pages and learn the latest news, find out more about the latest trends and get inspired with our featured articles. Get updated. Be informed with this month’s GineersNow: Power and Water Leaders.