During the Middle East Electricity exhibition in Dubai, UAE, L.K. Verma, CEO and Managing Director of Power n Sun talks to GineersNow TV about their one-stop shop concept for the renewable energy inustry, latest solar innovation and clean energy expansion plans.
About The Leader
L.K. Verma have more than 25 years of professional experience in India, middle east and Africa region, with the domain expertise in business expansions, growth strategies, process improvements and Enterprise development. Entrepreneur, creator, visionary and strategist, he has worked across industries and functions be it manufacturing, commercial and renewable energy sector. He has worked with Murugappa group for 18 years and resigned as President middle east operation, subsidiary of M/s Carborundum universal Ltd. Mechanical Engineer with business leadership program from Harvard and Indian institute of management, Bangalore India.
He has been a mentor and advisor to many business initiatives in India and UAE and couple of his white papers are published in CII. He was also a guest faculty on supply chain subjects. He has represented India to promote trade and business between India and Pakistan and have conducted many investments meets between India and UAE investors. Founder and Managing director of Orange consulting and Power n sun, one of its kind one stop shop for solar solutions.
President of IBPC, and one tenure as Secretary general, he has organized and conducted many seminars, and events for RAK business community, including the last VAT seminar in Oct’2017.
About Power n Sun
Power n Sun is One Stop Shop for solar solutions, supplies and systems. We design, supply and supervise solar projects and operate in south Asia, Middle East and Africa for residential, commercial and industrial sector. We manage supply chain of solar projects; plan, controls and manage the product and information flow across the chain with the objective of maximising customer value and competitive advantage. As a responsible supplier, our objective is to maximise energy yield at least cost.
We are authorised distributor for SMA, Jinko solar, Sharp, Talesun, Sun Power, Tesvolt, Younicos Morning star, Studer and K 2 systems for MENA region apart from many other Key balance of system suppliers.
In association with SMA middle east, we also conduct technical workshops in GCC. They are paid, limited seat workshops conducted by certified SMA trainers and a certificate of attendance is issued at the end of every session. For further details please visit SMA technical workshop section in our website www.powernsun.com
Our product portfolio consists –
· SMA Solar Inverters – Design and supply – On grid, Off grid, Zero Export and PV- Diesel hybrid systems.
· PV panels from Jinko Solar, Sharp Solar, Sun Power Modules & Talesun Modules.
· Complete BOS range of material: –
· DC Cables, made in India, TUV/ EN certified.
· Complete range for connectors, made in India, TUV certified.
· Combiner boxes with multi stings input and outputs with Surge protection devices (SPD), DC disconnector, fuse and fuse holders with required certification
· Solar mounting structures from K 2 systems, roof top specialist.
· Weather Sensors and Meteo control system.
· Morning star inverters and charge controllers.
· Studer Off grid solar inverters and systems.
· Philips Street Lights and All in one Solar street lights, approved by Dubai municipality.
· Batteries – GNB (a div. of Exide technologies, Germany), Gel batteries – 12V,6V & 2V OPzV cells
· Tesvolt Germany – Lithium storage system from
· Younicos, Germany – Energy Storage system
· Solar water pumps for irrigation from Shakti, India.
· Philips LED lights and lighting systems
· Off grid and Hybrid small inverters, Polaris and Su-Kam
· DC refrigerators and Air conditioners.
Please visit our website www.powernsun.com for further product details. You can also download the technical data sheets and brochure from download area in our website.