Engineers also have a fair share of puns. The punniest are those which were created out of sheer boredom paired with creativity.
It couldn’t be removed from an engineer’s nature to have this kind of humor, especially at parties. Engineers already have that stereotype. Sometimes this is awkward, sometimes it blows up the crowd. It also differs in the delivery when the pun is spoken.
But definitely, when you read in your mind, it’s a laugh. Engineers will have a badum tss moment if you understand all of these puns. If you don’t laugh through any of these puns, why do you even engineer?
- Power naps are great. You can build up charge with them.
- After suffering weak gain at the poles, the National Transistor Party has been trying to energize their base.
- Two antennas got married – the wedding was lousy, but the reception was outstanding.
- Two atoms are walking down the street, and one says to the other, “Wait, wait, we have to go back. I’ve lost an electron somewhere.”
The second atom says, “Really? Are you sure?”
To which the first atom replies, “Yes. I’m positive.”
- Q: Why did the electron throw up?
A: He was spinning.
GIF via Tumblr
- Why did the engineering students leave class early? They were getting a little ANSI.
- Q: Why was the thermometer smarter than the graduated cylinder?
A: He had more degrees.
- What do Batman and 15 Sodium atoms have in common?
NaNaNaNaNa NaNaNaNaNa NaNaNaNaNa BATMAN!
- Man I really like that band 1023MB. You probably haven’t heard of them though.
They didn’t have a gig yet.
- What did the electrical engineer say when he got shocked?
- What did the tectonic plates say to each other after the earthquake?
It’s not my fault man!
- What did the structural engineer say to the architect?
Oh what pun!