The industrial scene has long been a race towards increasing productivity. One such means of achieving this is through the expansion of buildings or factories to better meet the surging demand.
Industries must then cling to a reliable provider of quality HVAC products and systems that best address heat control of their expanding infrastructure. And within the territories of GCC countries, Faisal Jassim Trading Company LLC (FJTCO) stands tall as one of the best providers in the industry.
The company is known for its reliable HVAC products and solutions related to the building services industry. But if we dig deeper, we can see for ourselves the company’s journey in building its reputation throughout the years. And what better well to dip into for this information other than the one who steers the ship of this empire – Raphael Khlat, President of Faisal Jassim Group.
In this exclusive cover feature, find out how Faisal Jassim is redefining the HVAC industry and get to know the man behind the company’s success and how he envisions the future of Faisal Jassim will be like.
We have also included several special features on the magazine such as the following:
- American University of Sharjah’s New Engineering and Science Building Complex to House World-Class Research Facilities and a State-of-the-Art Learning Environment
- New Technology Brings The Latest Conservation Benefits To Building Owners
- Solar Park Veendam – From Polluted Land to a Sustainable Energy Development
- 1 Million Tons of Carbon Dioxide to Be Abated by 2030: New Target Set by Etihad ESCO
- Ingersoll Rand Achieves 2020 Energy Efficiency Goal and Advances Climate Commitment with Renewable Energy
Lastly, we have prepared special articles to help you be the best at what you do. Read our guide on how to become a quick learner. Find out how you can do more in less time and why engineers should make a personal development plan. Learn what your boss wants to tell you without directly saying it to you and find out which of our suggested creative ways you can apply to earn extra money.
So go ahead, scroll through our pages and read the latest stories that put the spotlight on the HVACR industry. It’s that time of the month to sit back and relax. Get your monthly dose of engineering and technology news and stories with GineersNow: HVACR Leaders!