Are you worried about what your children are up to on their phones? It isn’t just the threat of predators that you may be concerned about, but also the content that they are being exposed to.
If you want to be able to monitor and manage your kids’ activity on their phones, you need the right tools. One option that you could try is HoverWatch – but you may want to know more about it first.
To put it simply HoverWatch is one of the best hidden spy apps for Android. In addition to monitoring phones it will also let you track Windows or Mac OS X computers.
Although more often than not HoverWatch is used as a tool for parental control, technically it can be used in other ways too. For example you could use it to monitor your employees’ activity and make sure they aren’t wasting time.
The features in HoverWatch are really quite comprehensive and will let you monitor practically any activity taking place on the device. Some of its more notable features will enable you to:
- Monitor all phone activity including incoming and outgoing calls, SMS messages, and conversations on IM apps such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and so on.
- Record websites that are visited and save the browsing history to be viewed later.
- Capture screenshots of the current state of a user’s screen to see exactly what is going on.
- Take photos when the phone is unlocked to identify the user that is on the phone.
- Track the location of the device using either GPS or mobile phone tower triangulation.
To be honest there are lots of other features available too, and if you want to find out more about them you should try the HoverWatch app.
Pros of HoverWatch
Want to know why HoverWatch is such a popular parental control app? It all boils down to its numerous advantages:
- No root required to install HoverWatch on Android devices.
- Runs in the background and is completely invisible so your kids won’t know it is there.
- Easy to install and setup and the entire process will take only a minute or two.
- User-friendly online platform that lets you track multiple devices at the same time.
In short the app is easy to use, invisible, and will let you monitor your kids without jumping through too many hoops.
Cons of HoverWatch
It should be noted that HoverWatch is not perfect and it does fall short in some areas. Some of the main drawbacks that you need to be aware of are:
- Does not track all IM apps and may have issues monitoring some less popular IM platforms.
- No iOS version available and so it cannot track Apple mobile devices.
- May have some stability issues but in general most are fixed quite quickly.
As you can see most of these issues are relatively minor, but some may be deal breakers. It all boils down to how you intend to use HoverWatch in the first place.
All in all if you want to use HoverWatch to manage your kids’ activities on their phones, it should do the trick. It can track all their calls and conversations, as well as let you keep tabs on where they are at any given time.
While it may have some drawbacks, for the most part it shouldn’t affect you too much. The fact that you’re aware of its shortcomings should let you decide whether or not it is a good option quite easily.